USA "is bogged down in Iraq" / News / News agency Inforos
Rate it
USA "is bogged down in Iraq"

that's what most Americans think

Most Americans – 62 percent – are sure that the USA is bogged down in Iraq. That is the result of the opinion poll conducted on request of the "ABC" TV Company and "The Washington Post" daily. The results of the poll have been made public in the USA.

As the poll shows, only 37 percent of US citizens believe that their country "is making good progress in Iraq", while 1 percent of the respondents have no opinion of their own on the question.

The poll also shows that 67 percent of Americans believe that the war in Iraq has impaired the US image in the rest of the world. Only 33 percent of the respondents see no damage done.

The poll was conducted by phone among 1004 respondents June 23-26.
Add comment
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Загрузка...

Сообщите об орфографической ошибке

Сообщить
Выделенный текст слишком длинный.